Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are you there G-D, it's me and my fat ass!

I broke up w/my trainer. It is so strangely like ending a relationship. I was emotional he seemed very angry. It was a mess there was a scene at the gym.

I knew from the beginning he was not the ONE. I had told him all of the things I don't like to do-sweating was one of them. My goal was to lose 25 lbs, the 'right' way, w/diet and exercise sans the sweat and I definitely didn't want to build muscle. It may just be me but, I don't find hard women beautiful or sexy and I am not into a man who does. He kept telling me that weights and strength training would yield the desired results- that was his first mistake. We had an initial consultation where I explained to him that I am not a girl who does strenuous exercise I had done yoga and pilates in the past they are slow and fluid movements that was more suited to me before I was attacked by 25 extra lbs in a back alley in some shady part of the city. I knew it was a mistake- a toxic relationship but, I always choose the wrong guy.

No comments: